The 2020 State Leadership Conference (SLC) will be held on Monday, April 6 from 8:00am to 2:30pm at The VERVE Hotel Conference Center in Natick. Registration opens at 7:30am.
- State Leadership Conference overview (PDF)
- State officer candidate guide & application (PDF)
- Event guidelines are available on the Competitive Events page
- On-site written event proctor guidelines (PDF)
- Document vault submission form for pre-judged event materials and state officer candidate applications
Online registration is now open.
- Before registering, please review the full instructions (PDF)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Members must be registered in myFBLA in order to show up in the conference registration module. Systems are synchronized each morning around 6:00 a.m. Members entered after this time will need to wait until the following day to appear in the conference registration module.
- Step 1: Enter all attendees (including members and advisers)
- NOTE: Membership lists are pulled from myFBLA. Students must be registered as an FBLA member in order to attend the SLC. It may take up to 24 hours for the conference registration system to download member data.
- Step 2: Select competitions for each member
- This can be sorted by event or student. To add multiple individuals or teams to the same event, enter them one at a time then save and enter the next individual or team. Please check to make sure individuals/teams are set up correctly. Each attendee may only participate in TWO performance events (labeled "PERF" in the system)
- Step 3: Enter other required information
- Step 4: Submit registration and generate invoice
- Step 5: Pay via credit card (fees apply) or mail invoice and payment to address listed on invoice
- Login information is the same as membership registration. If you do not know your login credentials, please contact the state advisers.
- All students must be dues-paid FBLA members to attend the conference. In order to compete, these must be submitted by March 1. NO EXCEPTIONS. Submit dues to the national office.
- If you are not an active chapter and wish to attend the conference, start a chapter today.