REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN — SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS
This year, over 12,000 members and advisers will gather in San Antonio, Texas for the National Leadership Conference. Top competitors from each state will compete for a top 10 award, while everyone will have the opportunity to attend fun and informative workshops. With the hotel and conference venue surrounding the Alamo and riverwalk, it’s sure to be a memorable experience.
All hotel and conference registrations must be made directly through Massachusetts FBLA. A non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration and will be applied to your final payment amount. Be sure to register early to guarantee your place at the San Antonio 2019 NLC.
All chapters must have a school-approved adviser or chaperone.
- Conference registration*
- Five nights hotel* (additional nights available for additional fee)
- One competitive event (for those who qualify)
- One MA FBLA NLC t-shirt
- Five MA FBLA trading pins (additional pins available for purchase)
What's not included?
- Transportation (air + ground) — San Antonio can be very expensive to fly into, so plan accordingly
- Other expenses
Important dates & deadlines
- April 15: Registration opens
- May 3: Registration deadline
- May 3: Deposit RECEIPT deadline
- May 8: Competitive event materials receipt deadline
- June 3: Final payment receipt deadline
- June 28: Travel to Baltimore (unless early departure is requested)
- June 29 – July 2: National Leadership Conference
- July 3: Travel home (unless late departure is requested)
Prices listed are per member/adviser/chaperone and are based on the number of individuals in each room. Each chapter must have a fully-registered adviser or chaperone in attendance (not using guest rate) for the full duration of the conference.
|1 person per room, 1 bed||$200||$1,350||$250|
|2 person per room, 1 bed||$200||$750||$125|
|3 person per room, 2 beds||$200||$600||$85|
|4 person per room, 2 beds||$200||$500||$65|
|Guest||$55||$55 (opening + closing session ticket only)|
Consider attending the Institute for Leaders pre-conference for an additional fee of $120 per member or $55 per adviser (plus hotel). Select this registration type in the online system and you will automatically be billed accordingly.
Additional pins and t-shirts are available for purchase. Use the "Store" option in the registration menu to add these.
Late registration is subject to availability, will result in additional fees, and includes only items with an asterisk as indicated above. Please register by May 3 to guarantee your spot.
How to register
NLC registration uses the same system as SLC with the same login information. The only addition is that you will also need to select rooming assignments, and you can also add additional t-shirts or pins.