This year, over 12,000 members and advisers will gather in Anaheim, California for the National Leadership Conference. Top competitors from each state will compete for a top 10 award, while everyone will have the opportunity to attend fun and informative workshops. With the hotel and conference venue directly across the street from Disneyland, it’s sure to be a magical experience.
This year, all hotel and conference registrations must be made directly through Massachusetts FBLA. A non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration and will be applied to your final payment amount. Be sure to register early to guarantee your place at the Anaheim 2017 NLC.
All chapters must have a school-approved adviser or chaperone.
- Conference registration*
- One competitive event (for those who qualify)
- Five nights hotel* (additional nights available for additional fee)
- MA FBLA NLC t-shirt
- Five MA FBLA trading pins
What’s not included?
- Transportation (air + ground)
- Disney tickets — purchase these online
- Other expenses
Important dates & deadlines
- April 17: Registration opens
- May 3: Registration deadline
- May 3: Deposit RECEIPT deadline
- May 8: Competitive event materials receipt deadline
- June 6: Final payment receipt deadline
- June 28: Travel to Anaheim (unless early departure is requested)
- June 29 – July 2: National Leadership Conference
- July 3: Travel home (unless late departure is requested)
Please note: The Adviser/Chaperone rate is for advisers/chaperones who want to stay in the conference hotel and have access only to opening and closing session. In order to attend workshops and other conference events, they must have a full conference pass which is the same rate as the student fees. Prices listed below are PER PERSON.
|Adviser/Chaperone Single Room
(Opening/Closing Session Only)
|1 person per room, 1 bed||$200||$1,255||$225|
|2 people per room, 1 bed||$200||$700||$115|
|3 people per room, 2 beds||$200||$550||$80|
|4 people per room, 2 beds||$200||$450||$60|
|Guest — No Hotel||$50||$50 (opening + closing session ticket only)|
FBLA Disney Day is July 1, with discounted tickets available to FBLA members.
Discounted tickets are available for Anaheim Angels baseball games on June 30, July 1, and July 2. Purchase your tickets using this online form (promo code: FBLA). All ticket prices also include a $3 donation to the March of Dimes on behalf of FBLA.
Consider attending the Institute for Leaders pre-conference for an additional fee of $115 per member or $50 per adviser (plus hotel). Select this registration type in the online system and you will automatically be billed accordingly.
Additional pins and t-shirts are available for purchase.
Late registration is subject to availability, will result in additional fees, and includes only items with an asterisk as indicated above.
How to register
Online registration is closed. If you would like to register for the waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you have already registered, access your invoice from Blue Panda.
Before registering, please review the full instructions (PDF) or the steps below:
- Step 1: Enter all attendees (including members and advisers/chaperones)
- Step 2: Add attendees to room blocks
- Step 3: Select the competitive event for each member
- This can be sorted by event or student. To add multiple individuals or teams to the same event, enter them one at a time then save and enter the next individual or team
- Step 4: Add additional merchandise (optional)
- Step 5: Enter voting delegate names
- Chapters with less than 50 members receive two delegates. Chapters with 50 or more receive three delegates
- Step 6: Submit registration and generate invoice
- Step 7: Pay $200 non-refundable deposit per attendee
- Follow instructions on the invoice for details on how to pay by check or credit card