The Business Achievement Awards (BAA) is FBLA's signature high school division business and leadership program designed to compliment academics while accelerating a student's leadership skills. It is exclusively for high school division members.
The awards focus on the words surrounding the FBLA Crest: Service, Education, and Progress. There is a heavy emphasis on education with integrated classroom projects. The individual recognition is a four-tier program (Future, Business, Leader, America) aligned with the FBLA-PBL Goals, NBEA Standards, and Career Clusters.
The individual program has a March 1 deadline for the first three levels and an April 25 deadline for the America award. In addition to receiving their America level pin at the National Leadership Conference, all recipients of this award who attend the NLC will receive America ribbons and certificates of recognition.
Ready to start?
- Log in to myFBLA
- On the left nav, click Advisers then Manage Your Chapter
- Click the blue National Programs button
- Click the blue View Students for BAA
- This will show you a list of each registered member in your chapter. Find the member you would like to register, then click the button for the appropriate level they will be completing. (Note that these must be completed in order, but you can register them for multiple levels at once.)
- This will generate a login for the member. Make note of their member number because it will be needed for them to access their portal. (Note that this number is displayed immediately after their name on the confirmation screen and is also available on their membership card.)
- Once activated, students can access their portal by visiting https://web.fbla-pbl.org/portal and logging in with their membership number and your chapter number.
Please note that advisers must approve and submit all materials once entered by the member.